At Walker Weir, it is our business to minimise owner risk through effective commercial building management.
We ensure competitive outgoings to market, reduced vacancy rates, increased rent return and ultimately capital growth through asset performance.
Our commercial building management model accommodates a single tenant structure right through to a multi-tenant retail centre.
Our services include:
- Lease management
- Tenant liaison
- Rent, outgoings (OPEX) and arrears collection
- OPEX management
- Compliance management – council, regulatory, health & safety
- Regular site condition survey
- Maintenance liaison/scheduling
- Monthly reporting
- Project management – Fit-out’s/redevelopment
Walker Weir Building Management is led by Tom Davison who gives clients a personal hands-on approach to the management of their asset along with regular reporting on operational and accounting matters.
We understand that an integral part of a property’s performance is managing the expectations of landlords, tenants and contractors alike to ensure strong working relationships.