Walker Weir is very proficient at managing Body Corporates and deliver excellent service to all stakeholders. We provide:
- Maintain records and make these available for inspection.
- Convene AGMs and attend Committee meetings if requested by owners.
- Prepare and distribute Minutes of AGMs.
- Implement decisions of the Body Corporate and its Committee.
- Answer communications and correspondence.
- Maintain the Register of Proprietors, as required by The Unit Titles Act, and keep an updated contact list of all owners in our body corporates.
- Liaise with local authorities regarding services and town planning issues that may affect the development.
- Advise clients on all Body Corporate matters. Copies of any Body Corporate related documentation are available upon request.
- Arrange for a registered valuer to prepare annual insurance valuations.
- Arrange insurance after obtaining quotations and presenting those to Body Corporate members.
- Pay insurance premiums and lodge any claims.
- Operate separate bank accounts for administration and sinking funds.
- Calculate, prepare, and distribute invoices for collection of levies.
- Ensure that all levies, including levies in arrears, are collected.
- Prepare and make available annual financial statements and reports.
- Prepare draft budgets.
- Prepare annual budgets for the running of the Body Corporate and supply reports showing actual income and expenses versus budget income and expenses, when requested by owners.
- Process and pay accounts as they fall due.
- Operate sinking fund for future maintenance.
- Co-ordinate the auditing of Annual Financial Statements for your Body Corporate upon request.
- Provide ongoing short and medium term maintenance plans.
- Obtain independent advice regarding future maintenance so appropriate savings can be accumulated in the sinking fund.
- Request quotes and arrange maintenance work with independent contractors.
- Manage and negotiate new and existing service contracts. We have established relationships with a number of independent contractors who provide maintenance services at very competitive rates.
- Carry out regular inspections of and arrange the maintenance of common facilities and areas, such as lifts, fire safety systems and gardens.
- Ensure all buildings are maintained to a very high standard and that Body Corporate rules are adhered to.